TAP Pest Control Insultation
We can remove your soiled insulation, sanitize your attic and install a clean blanket of TAP in your attic.
How it Works
T•A•P is a patented natural fiber insulation treated with boric acid to produce fire-retardant, environmentally-friendly, thermally superior, sound- deadening, pest-controlling insulation. T·A·P is acceptable for use around humans and pets, but deadly to cockroaches, silverfish, ants, termites, and many other crawling insects. T·A·P is the only stabilized insulation which can make pest-control claims. T·A·P is registered with the U. S. EPA as a labeled pesticide.
- T•A•P saves money! When added to existing insulation or installed on its own, T•A•P helps keep comfortable air in the living area of your home. This reduces the required energy needed to heat or cool your home and, in turn, reduces your heating and cooling bills.
- T•A•P reduces noise! T•A•P reduces unwelcome noise from outside and helps create a peaceful environment inside the home. Insulated interior walls reduce annoying noises (such as toilets flushing and appliances running) inside a house.
- T•A•P controls pests! In addition to conserving energy and reducing unwanted sound, T•A•P also responsibly eliminates many common household pests.
- T•A•P is Green! With so many products claiming to be “green” these days, it is often difficult to discern which products truly are environmentally responsible. Cellulose insulation takes less energy to make than other insulation products, is made from 80%+ recycled paper, reduces a home’s carbon footprint by saving energy, and provides no post-installation waste.
- T•A•P is the only product labeled by EPA to control insects that also bears an Energy Star label!
How it Compares
T•A•P Pest Control Insulation is one the best performing insulations on the market. T•A•P outperforms traditional fiberglass insulation by 32% and, as a denser, loose-fill insulation, T•A•P fills in all of the nooks and crannies traditional insulation rolls do not. The science tells the story, but simply put, T•A•P just works better.
Not only does cellulose insulation outperform other insulation from a thermal and acoustical standpoint, it takes less energy to make it! Only T•A•P Pest Control Insulation, however, gives you the triple benefit of 32% greater efficiency when compared to traditional insulation, superior acoustical benefits, and the added value of pest control!
No other insulation product comes close.
T·A·P in the News
Fox Business News– Jan.12, 2012
Heat your home and get rid of pests at the same time
EcoHome Magazine– September 15, 2011
Cellulose Insulation – From Pest Control Insulation Systems
Green Building Pro– July 1, 2011
TAP Insulation and Indoor Air Quality
Love to Know – Green Living– – June 1, 2011
Tap Insulation for Green Building
MyFixItUpLife.com– May 15th, 2011
Green Attic Insulation + Pest Control